B15 is based round the Lincolnshire folk tune ‘Lost Lady Found’. Over the past few months 15 composers have been arranging the piece for specific sections of instruments. These sections have been determined by the initial interest expressed by you in the project.
It is important that we know which section you would like to play in, please make sure you’ve sent us all the information we need from you by clicking here and filling out our form.
The 15 sections are:
- Rock band
- Jazz band
- Concert band
- Brass band
- Folk group – including accordions, fiddles, bodrans
- Choral traditional & rock/gospel
- Percussion – including samba, Djembe
- Steel pans
- Pipes – including bagpipes, Northumberland pipes and recorders;
- Music technology ie producers
- Acoustic strumming – including guitars, ukuleles, banjos
- Ambient – including Gamalan, keyboards, gongs and chimes
- Unusual instruments ie Theremin, sound beam… go on try us!!
For a full break down of instruments within each section please see our booklets below. If you don’t see your instrument in the list, please contact us.
Instruments by Family
Choose your section for B15 by finding your instrument in the list below. This list is organised by Family of instrument and for each instrument, lists all the sections in which you could play. To download the list please click here.
Instruments by Section
Choose your section for B15 by finding your instrument in the list below. This list is organised by Section and shows all the instruments currently included in each Section. To download the list please click here.